Menu Plans for All Occasions
As food lovers, the team at Duxbury Saltworks often crafts delicious meals as an expression of our affection for friends and family. The planning and preparing, combined with the pure essence of nurturing those we love with healthful, delicious meals, elevates our food prep from necessity to a demonstration of our caring.
To help you do the same for your loved ones, we have compiled sample menus that highlight delicious flavors with easily accessible recipes that are sure to nourish and delight! Plus, we’ve also compiled all of the ingredients you’ll need to make each menu to help determine what you need at the store before you get started. Happy Cooking!
Menu #1 - Special Occasion Dinner
Starter: Brie Bites
Main Course: Spring Blend Salmon
Sides: Citrus Couscous Salad and Steamed Asparagus
- Make dessert the day before your special occasion dinner
- After steaming the asparagus, drizzle it with the juice from half a lemon, 2 tbsp of olive oil, and a pinch or two of Classic Sea Salt.
Special Occasion Dinner Shopping List
One onion, two Garlic Cloves, ½ cup Fresh Parsley, ½ cup Fresh Basil, one Lemon, 12 oz. fresh Salmon, six Eggs, 2 cups Heavy Cream, 1/2 small wheel of Brie, two cups Chicken Stock, 1½ cups Couscous, ½ cup Honey, Olive Oil, 1/4 cup Fig Jam, 2 tbsp chopped Pistachios, 1 package Puff Pastry Dough
Be sure to have on hand: Duxbury Saltworks Classic Sea Salt, Duxbury Saltworks Spring Blend, Duxbury Saltworks Summer Blend
Menu #2 - Sunday Brunch
Main Course: Fleur de Spring Frittata
Sides: Spring Radicchio Salad and crusty Baguette
Dessert: Fresh Berry Bowls
- Assemble the salad while the frittata is cooking.
- Fresh Berry Bowls: Serve a colorful mixture of blueberries, blackberries, and raspberries drizzled with honey. Add a dollop of whipped cream garnished with a pich of Duxbury Saltworks North Blend.
Sunday Brunch Shopping List
One Onion, one Shallot, two heads Radicchio, one Zucchini, 8 oz. Cremini Mushrooms 2 Garlic cloves, one tbsp fresh Parsley, one tbsp Fresh Thyme, one tbsp fresh Tarragon, one tbsp Sage, One Granny smith apple, blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, Extra virgin olive oil, ¼ cup Red Wine Vinegar, 1 tsp Dijon Mustard, ¼ cup walnuts, ¼ cup Roquefort Cheese, three Eggs, ½ cup whole milk Ricotta, Whipped Cream, one Baguette
Be sure to have on hand: Duxbury Saltworks Classic Sea Salt, Duxbury Saltworks Spring Blend, Duxbury Saltworks North Blend
Menu #3 - Easy Weeknight Dinner
Starter: Snacking Edamame
Main Course: Turkey Drumstick Sheet Pan Dinner
- Cook the edamame while you assemble the sheet pan dinner. Then you can eat them while you wait for the oven to do its work!
- This sheet pan dinner also works well with chicken thighs. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time — you’ll know they’re done once they reach an internal temperature of 165℉.
Tasty Weeknight Dinner Shopping List
4 cups Red petite potatoes, 2 large Shallots, 3 cups Baby Bella Mushrooms, 4 eight oz Turkey Drumsticks, one package frozen Edamame (soybeans in pod), Olive oil
Be sure to have on hand: Duxbury Saltworks Classic Sea Salt, Duxbury Saltworks Autumn Blend