1 package Edamame (soybeans) in the pod, frozen
2 tsp Duxbury Saltworks Classic Sea Salt
1. Fill a medium saucepan with water and salt generously.
2. Over medium high heat, bring the water to a boil and add the entire package of frozen edamame.
3. Turn heat down to medium and cook for 5-7 minutes, until pods turn vibrant green.
4. Strain and transfer half of the edamame to a serving bowl.
5. Season pods with one tsp of sea salt, tossing to combine.
6. Add remaining edamame to the serving bowl, season with remaining sea salt, and toss again.
7. Serve alongside an empty bowl to collect the empty pods.
1. Edamame can also be served as a fun, hand's on side dish.
2. Didn't finish the whole batch in one sitting? Shell any left over beans and store in the fridge to use as a salad garnish or stir-fry ingredient.