Raspberry Margarita - Our Exclusive Recipe!
- 1 ounce of tequila
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice, plus more for rubbing
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar, honey or agave
- 2 tablespoons frozen or fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup water to taste
- 1/2 cup ice cubes
- Duxbury Saltworks Sea Salt
- In a small bowl, muddle the raspberries.
- Add all ingredients except sea salt in a cocktail shaker and cover.
- Shake really well for 20-30 seconds.
- Rub a lemon along the rim of your margarita glass for the salt to stick to. Apply salt liberally.
- Poor your muddled raspberry margarita in to the glass
- This recipe is designed for one generously-sized single serving and can simply be doubled or tripled for more servings.
- If you don't have a cocktail shaker, add all ingredients to a large glass and stir vigorously for 45 seconds to chill. Pour into your pre-salted glass, straining ice if desired.
- No orange juice or raspberries on hand? No problem! Try substituting other fruit juices, such as cranberry or pomegranate juices, or other fresh or frozen berries, such as strawberries or blackberries.