Pork Cutlets w/ Apple Chutney
4 Pork cutlets, 1/2" thick
2 tbsp Duxbury Saltworks Autumn Blend
2 tbsp Butter
3 cups Macintosh apples - peeled and chopped
1 cup Bweet onion, chopped
1 tbsp Butter
1 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tbsp Dried sage
½ tsp Duxbury Saltworks Classic Sea Salt
5 oz Baby Arugula
INSTRUCTIONS for the Chutney
- In a medium sauce pot, combine apple, onion, butter, maple syrup, sage, 1/2 tsp Classic Sea Salt.
- Cover pot and cook over medium-low heat for approximately 20 minutes until apples and onions are softened.
- Keep warm until ready to serve.
INSTRUCTIONS for the Pork
- Wash and pat pork chops dry with a paper towel.
- Rub with 2 tbsp Autumn Blend, shaking off any excess.
- In a frying pan, heat 2 tbsp butter over medium-high heat.
- Once butter begins to bubble, add pork to the pan and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side.
- Plate pork over baby arugula, top with chutney
- This dish tastes even more delicious with a garnish of shaved Parmesan cheese.
- Have extra chutney? Drizzle some over sharp cheddar cheese on crispy rosemary olive oil crackers for a savory appetizer.