1 cup Granulated sugar
¾ cup All-purpose flour
⅔ cup Cocoa powder
½ cup Powdered sugar
½ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips + extras for sprinkling
1 tsp Duxbury Saltworks North Blend
1 whole egg + 2 egg whites
½ cup Vegetable oil
½ tsp Vanilla
⅔ cup powdered sugar
Zest of half an orange
4 tsp warm water
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Grease an 8x8 baking pan with butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the sugar, flour, cocoa powder, powdered sugar, chocolate chips, and North Blend.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, 2 tbsp water, and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, stirring until just combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Bake for 38 to 46 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan.
- Just before you're ready to serve the brownies, combine the drizzle ingredients in a small bowl.
- Cut and plate the brownies, swirling a teaspoon of drizzle over each slice.
- Garnish with a pinch of North Blend and serve.
- Start checking the brownies for doneness early to make sure they don’t overcook.
- If you use a pan that creates individual brownies, reduce baking time to 18-25 minutes.