Butternut Squash Soup
1/4 cup Shallot, minced
4 cups butternut squash, peeled and cut
1 cup Bone broth
2 cups water
1 cup light cream
Duxbury Saltworks Autumn Blend
- Heat a large sauce pot over medium heat, add 1 tbsp butter and heat until melted.
- Add shallot and sauté for approximately 3-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Mix in bone broth, water and butternut squash.
- Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat to low and simmer for 20 minutes, or until squash is very soft.
- Remove from heat, add light cream and blend with a standing or immersion blender until smooth.
- Season to taste with Autumn Blend.